Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I need to transfer (sync) my contacts from my iPad air to my

Customer Question
hi, i need to...
hi, i need to transfer (sync) my contacts from my iPad air to my ip hone 6
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: i don't want to loose data on either
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i'm well
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: ty
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/12/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

You can use iCloud to sync data between them. On your iPhone, go to Settings tap iCloud. Sign in to your iCloud account if you have not already done. If you are already signed in, then make sure "Contacts" option is enabled. If asked to Merge contents, tap Merge.

Then on your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud and do the same. This will sync both devices via iCloud.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok waiting for the answer

You can use iCloud to sync data between them. On your iPad, go to Settings tap iCloud. Sign in to your iCloud account if you have not already done. If you are already signed in, then make sure "Contacts" option is enabled. If asked to Merge contents, tap Merge.

It seems like the payment for remote/phone support has failed, so I will continue to help you here.

On both device, open Settings app. Tap iCloud. In there, make sure both devices are using same Apple ID/iCloud ID. Sign in to same ID if not done already.

Also make sure "Contacts" option is turned on in there. If asked to merge or erase, tap Merge.

Let it sync. It may take a few minutes or a while to sync them. Also make sure both devices are connected to WiFi network.

Ashik, Mac Technician