Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

All i get on facebook is a blank page. there is a red symbol

Customer Question

all i get on facebook is a blank page. there is a red symbol saying i have a message from someone but that won't load either. nor will notifications my name and photo show up at top but all the things my friends post are blank
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: yesterday and today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i googled the problem but the solution they gave didn't work. I do not have a lot of computer knowledge so don't know a lot about troubleshooting. i loaded facebook myself several years ago and this is the first problem i have had
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am using a MacBook Air.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: not right now. thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Would you like me to set up a remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

are you there please? what browser you are using such internet explorer, firefox, chrome, safari ect...