Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just want my money back. There was no resolve! : a couple

Customer Question

I just want my money back. There was no resolve! carol
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a couple of weeks!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None because the expert said to plug the speaker into another usb port and I . don't have another one to try! I've tried all the hubs, etc. that I have. C
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, but Thanks very much. C
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try plugging the speaker's USB cable into the USB port that is on your computer itself. Sometimes USB devices will not work through an external hub connection, and must be plugged into the main device itself in order to operate properly.

(What speaker is it, and what problem exactly is it having, and did it work formerly?... I have to ask, because I have looked to see whether you have a previous question traceable, and I found no previous questions for your customer identity... not that, as an Expert, I have much power to trace your previous questions. But anyway, I have to ask, please, for those details. Thanks.)

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

As for your request for a refund... I cannot issue such a thing, as a JustAnswer Expert. I am limited to referring you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

***@******.***

They will address your concern with reasonable promptness, I feel sure, if you contact them with information identifying your previous question that you wish to ask for a refund for.