Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Why should i have to give anymore information on a credit

Customer Question
card or pay when my...
why should i have to give anymore information on a credit card or pay when my card has been hacked?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
6/9/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

As I am sure you understand this website is called justanswer.com and allows you to pay to speak to a verified computer professional such as myself. What exactly do you need help with? Please explain and I will do my best to help you.

Thanks,

Chris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my credit card has been hacked for i tunes that i did not give permission for. i do not see why i should have to pay for anything and if i don't get this taking care of then the only thing i can think of to do is get on face book and tell everyone not to deal with mac or i tunes.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this sound s like a scam also

Ok so you have an issue with itunes and charges that you did not make, did you contact apple at all about this issue?

What did they say to you and more importantly what did your bank say regarding the charges you did not make?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think i will try to contact law inforcement agencies, face book and anyone else i can get a hold of and tell them about all the trouble i am having with your company, mac,i tunes, apple,ect and that i am not happy about what has been done. thanks for nothing.

I am trying to help. I though you understood this is a paid support site that people come to for help. No one on this site is trying to scam you and this site is not part of apple.

As far as your problem with your credit card and apple goes if you see charges that you did not make then you need to contact your bank right away and inform them. They can then have the charges reversed and get you a new card.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I THINK I WILL TRY TO CONTACT LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, FACE BOOK, AND ANYONE ELSE I CAN GET A HOLD OF AND TELL THEM NOT TO DEAL WITH YOUR COMPANY, MAC I TUNES, APPLE AND ALL ASSOC. ABOUT THIS MESS. THANKS FOR NOTHING.
Mike, Mac Medic