Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I cleare everything off my iPad 2?i need to send it back because it has issues with charging and beefing all...

Customer Question
How do I cleare everything...
How do I cleare everything off my iPad 2?i need to send it back because it has issues with charging and beefing all the time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
6/4/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

You can erase the iPad from Settings. Open Settings, tap General, tap Reset and tap Erase All Contents and Settings. This will erase everything from it and make it like a out of box iPad.

If you have iCloud enabled on it, then first go to Settings > iCloud and tap Sign Out at the bottom. After signing out, erase it.

If you have any questions, please let me know

Ashik, Mac Technician