Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Cannot download apps on my new iPad Pro because iTunes will

Customer Question
not let me JA: Sometimes things...
Cannot download apps on my new iPad Pro because iTunes will not let me
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I get sent to review my account when I try to download an app. When I review my account it refers me to apple support
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
6/1/2016
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 1 year ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

This sounds like a password ***** What is your iTunes email address?

Mike, Mac Medic