Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am asked payment method app store and then it tells me

Customer Question

I am asked for a payment method for the app store and then it tells me that the security code is invalid when it is. I have tried more than one card and the problem persists. Now what?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello Bonnie, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

.

To clarify your question......you are trying to ADD a payment method to your Apple ID, using a credit card, and the Security Code (which is a 3 digit code, located on the back of the card) is being flagged as Invalid? No matter which credit card you use...you always get the same error message about the security code?

.

Is this correct?