Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have had continued issues with my power to my Mac laptop.

Customer Question

I have had continued issues with my power to my Mac laptop. I just now purchased a brand new one and it still is not charging.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It's a Mac Book Pro 15", and I am running OS X 10.9.5 (13F1808)
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No. Just why is the new cord not able to charge the Mac. Could it be the connection on the laptop itself?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! You mentioned that you purchased "a brand new one" - Do you mean a brand new laptop or charging cable?