Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Gsn grandcasino won't open

Customer Question

Gsn grandcasino won't open
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lost all my token for 5day
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Im able to remotely connect to a mac, or a pc.. Is the device you are using when you access the GSN grand casino a mac or a pc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didn't,t come I not paying and it won't work
V
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didn't,t come no pay if u don't fix it
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
If you dont answer my questions, theres no possible way I can help you fix this. What type of phone, tablet or computer are you using when you access the GSN grandcasino site?