Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Does Google/Chrome have an iOS app /Gmail contacts? There

Customer Question

Does Google/Chrome have an iOS app for Google/Gmail contacts?
There are seperate iOS Chrome/Google Apps for mail (GMail), and calender (Google Calendar). Why not a "Google Contacts" iOS App for iPhone, and iPad.
iOS has its own separate contacts app and contacts within the phone app.
How can I sync these two iOS app with my Gmail contacts?
I want all my contacts in both iOS and Google.
Am I asking for too much?
Thanks for your help,
john
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi John, That option is already built-into the mail app when you add your Gmail account into it. Try this: Open the Settings app on your device.Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.Select Add Account.Select Google.Fill out your account information in the following fields:Name: Enter your nameUser Name: Enter your full Google Account or Google Apps email address.Password: Your Google Account or Google Apps password. (If you’ve enabled 2 Step verification, you’ll need to generate and enter an application specific password.)Description: Enter a description of the account (e.g. Personal Contacts).Select Next at the top of your screen.Make sure that the "Contacts" option is turned ON. The switch should be green.Select Save at the top of your screen.After you've completed setup, open the Contacts app on your device, and syncing will automatically begin.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.