Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I force quit a program that won't let me shut down?

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Press Command, Option and Esc keys and this will bring Force Quit. Select that program and click Force Quit. If that didn't work, then you can force turn off your Mac. Press and hold down the Power button for 5-10 seconds and this will force turn it off. Only do this if Force Quit doesn't work. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Just checking. How is it going ?