tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.
62741268

I'm working on power pointJA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

i'm working on power point
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I did a recording on pptx on my mac and the first slide stuck until 2 clicks to move to the next slide recording. The presentation can't auto transition because the first slide stuck. if I manually go to the next slide, from there on the presentation auto transitions. I changed transition setting to transition on mouse click, tried without, tried changing all settings on all slides, tried copying to a new presentation but slide one won't transition.
JA: Sometimes hardware issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I can check on this for you with a secure remote support session.
I will send you the info.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd feel more comfortable contacting Microsoft. Their service is free. Thanks
Your welcome. Let me know if I can help.