Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I accidentally copied my entire photo collection to my desktop

Customer Question
How to delete? JA: Sometimes things...
i accidentally copied my entire photo collection to my desktop How to delete?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I think thats about it I just want to get thousands of photos off my desktop
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
5/6/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Hi,I"m sorry about the issue. Can you please drag the photos from your Desktop to the Trash?Note: To select (move / trash) multiple photos / files / folders, click and hold on an empty space on the Desktop screen, then drag the cursor, then it will highlight multiple items, then release. Then click and hold on any of the highlighted item and drag it to the Trash.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech