Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a Webinar that I'm scheduled to view tomorrow. Two

Customer Question

I have a Webinar that I'm scheduled to view tomorrow. Two other colleagues need the same input but will not be available at the time of the Webinar. How do I record and save the Webinar (audio and video) so that they can view it later? I'll be viewing the Webinar on an iMac.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of ... thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
If you want to record a Webinar, you will probably need screen capture software. Every recent Mac comes with QuickTime Player X, which will do this. Just click FIle/New Screen Recording. Then click on the red button to start recording.