Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I can't plug my charger wire into my iPhone 6S. Should I take

Customer Question

I can't plug my charger wire into my iPhone 6S.
Should I take it to the Apple store tomorrow?
I need it to be working, and it's going to go dead if it can't charge.
I think I have an Apple care policy on the phone.
Please respond..
Thanks!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If the charging wire is not inserting properly and you have an Apple care policy, please take it into an Apple store tomorrow. In the meantime, let's enable the Low Power mode to save battery life. Go into Settings then Battery then turn on Low Power Mode. If you can please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.