Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: i recently

Customer Question
hello JA: Hi. What is your...
hello
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: i recently recorded a couple of facetime clips and imovie crashed before i can export them to a file. when i reopened imovie, files were gone.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no that is pretty much the issue
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: i am trying to recover the files
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HELLO?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just paid $40CAD and I am still waiting to be connected. Is this a scam?
4/28/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi there and welcomeI am sorry about the delay in responding to you.On which device did you do the actual recording of the Facetime clips?
Mike, Mac Medic