Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

You sent me a notice of unusual activity. I think I have been

Customer Question

you sent me a notice of unusual activity. I think I have been hacked by someone in taos, nm. Please help me
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Is this regarding your email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Thank you for the update. Are you currently able to log into your account? If you wish, I can remote into your system and help you setup more security with your Gmail account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why do i have to spend more money?
The remote costs more because it takes more of my time. We don't have to do the remote, if you don't wish. Are you currently able to log into your account?