Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an Ipod classic. I had over 6000 songs on it and left

Customer Question
I have an Ipod classic...
I have an Ipod classic. I had over 6000 songs on it and left it plugged into my computer. Woke up with NO tunes on the Ipod. Went to the Apple store and they factory restored the Ipod. I try to synch and it synchs for about 20 seconds and just stops, no tunes go to the Ipod. What to do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
4/25/2016
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
David, Mac Support Specialist
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will help with your issue.If the Apple Store computer had no problem restoring the iPod then there may be nothing wrong with the iPod but something wrong with your computer or iTunes.What kind of compuer are you using, Mac or PC?What is the versoin of the OS on the computer?What is the version of iTunes currently installed?Thanks in advance.
Mike, Mac Medic