Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I NEED HELP WITH GETTING PHONE CONTACTS FROM AN IPHONE TO IMAC

Customer Question

I NEED HELP WITH GETTING PHONE CONTACTS FROM AN IPHONE TO IMAC AND THEN PRINT
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, You can use a program in the app store on your iPhone called Print My Contacts which will print them for you. Open the App store and search for Print My Contacts and install the app. Open the app and follow the screens. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.