Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My husband has a MacBook and it is a few years old. My

Customer Question

Hi my husband has a MacBook and it is a few years old. My husband has hundreds of downloads and doesn't know how to delete them
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the directions on how to delete downloads
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Are you asking how to delete files that have been downloaded or how to uninstall applications that have been downloaded?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we want to delete files that have been downloaded that we no longer want
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any ideas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this request
I am sorry. I work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. I am not at the office right now. I return tomorrow at 8am (PST).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cancelled this request.
Okay, thank you for the update.