Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Is this the right address. On the phone I was directed to

Customer Question

Is this the right address. On the phone I was directed to go to getsupport.apple.com
Is about resetting and consolidating Apple IDs
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! If I understand correctly, you're needing help with your Apple ID's? Can you describe your issue in more detail, please? Thanks,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All three Apple devices do not sync or respond to same ID. Are you really Apple???!
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, You submitted your issue to a third-party support site in the Apple / Mac category and I'm happy to help you. If you'd like to continue, I'll need to know; is each device using a different Apple ID currently? John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let's end this now. I am not satisfied. This is a ripoff.
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry you are frustrated but there is absolutely nothing about this that is a rip-off. Your fears are unfounded. You submitted your issue here of your own accord and I've helped thousands of Apple customers resolve their issues. If you change your mind, I'm happy to help. John