Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need to shut down an old facebook page that i do not have

Customer Question

i need to shut down an old facebook page that i do not have the passwords for, or other security stuff and my ex-wife is posting silly pics that do not help my current professional status, if someone looks me up and comes across the old facebook page. limited in online experience, but have to delete old fb page.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
contact me for any security info you need.(###) ###-#### ***** and dates of old fb and new fb. Thank you
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.Is the Facebook account yours and have you logged into it previously from the computer you're on now?When's the last time you logged into it?Were the pics posted from her own account or from where?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The facebook page is mine but I haven't logged in since 2014 or 2013 back when I was a little bit active with facebook. i moved to PHX , a year ago and just a month ago learned that she was posting alot of stuff on my fb page. I logged in by accident into a new fb page I believe, when i bought a new phone a month ago. but i havent been able to get into the old fb page.My friend says yes that the pics were from an account back in Indiana,
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 year ago.
Do any of the posts point to her posting it or are they from an anonymous account?If it's from an account that belongs to her you can talk to the authorities and incriminate her.In regards ***** ***** back into your account - have you logged into that account from the computer you're on now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i only have 22.00 left in my account so i cant go there, after the 30.00
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i haven't logged into the account with the old phn and address from Indiana. A friend told me what was going on with my old account and said it was bad for future and business. Ex-wife has also posted suff like F-U on my birthdate on the old FBook page as well as pics that are not great photos. I wll try rt. now, but i do not want to lose our conversation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i can only get into the new acct. which has nothing in it but where I work now and live in PHX and have 5 contacts.
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, without a computer that's accessed the account before it might be a little difficult to get you back in.Have you ever logged into the account from a computer, or just your phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you need my old phone during that time it was(###) ###-####and I live on 510 S. center St. unit c, Plainfield IN
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 year ago.
The thing is you need to prove all that to Facebook - I would reset it for you but I don't have access to reset it unless you have the correct recovery details or the same phone number you had when you used that account.The only other way is to get you back in via a computer you used to log into the account which you said you don't have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok so does this mean i spent 30$ and got nothing erased off of facebook
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what if I oked Mary my friend who has the information on her computer screen as far as what my ex has put up on the old fb page. Mary could give you info on my fb page of old. just not from my original computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To go back a few questions, I am sure she is posting from her moms or our old computer, when posting these pics. her old acct # ********@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Martin Are you still there/
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I am here
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 year ago.
I don't think I'll be able to get you back in but if you can find a way to incriminate her, you can show Facebook there's a case on that and they will close it down for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are we finished or is there anything we can do.
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 year ago.
Nothing more we can do with this unfortunately - unless you have a computer I can connect to so I can dig up the password.You can request a refund here:1(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 year ago.
You are quite welcome, good luck and sorry I couldn't help.