Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My computer is a Mac . Before I used to click on an icon

Customer Question
My computer is a...
My computer is a Mac . Before I used to click on an icon on the right side of the screen and type a letter . Because I am too old to remember the name of the icon > Pleas help to let me know the name of the icon . Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
4/12/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi there and welcomeWas the icon a W for Word? Or Pages? Does this remind you of the icon?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Mike, Mac Medic