Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

Forgot my password ***** apple app store. how do I get it?

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, This mean you forgot your Apple ID password. please Click on this link and follow the step by step instructions to reset your Apple ID password ***** you can get to the apple app store : https://iforgot.apple.com If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to helpThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciatedJustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.thank you