Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I lost important recordings. Can you retrieve.Need Matthew

Customer Question
I lost important recordings. Can...
I lost important recordings. Can you retrieve.Need ***** ***** 2-22-2016 at 345 pm .mp3
Also Young Lee February 17, 2016 at 8_9 pm.mp3
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok
4/12/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi there and welcomeWhere exactly did you save these recordings to?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Mike, Mac Medic