Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Can't remember apple ID JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

Can't remember apple ID
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Can't use my phone
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPhone. Now, to reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:https://iforgot.apple.com, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.- If that does not work, please let me know the exact email address (or part of an email address) currently showing on your iPhone.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
If that does not work, please click on the website below:https://getsupport.apple.com, then there, select the option Apple ID, then option Forgot Apple ID Password, then there, you can schedule a support phone call.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.