Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Pearl, Just recently I have noticed that not only videos

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, Just recently I...
Hi Pearl, Just recently I have noticed that not only videos from facebook posts but also streaming netflix movies I get a stuttering, stopping and starting thing going on. Maybe you can help? I have el Capitan on my iMac
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Mac Technician whenever you like. OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Mac Technician whenever you like. Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just recently I have had a stuttering stopping and starting thing going on with videos from facebook and also with movies that I am streaming from netflix. Maybe you can help? I have elCapitan on my iMac Are you there?
JA: I'm here.
Customer: Hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: OK. Just recently I have had stutter, stopping and starting with videos from Facebook and also with movies I am trying to stream from Netflix. I have elCapitan on my iMac
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: just that the computer seems slower since I upgraded to elCapitan
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
4/10/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 1 year ago
Mike, Mac Medic
Go here and run the speed test:Speedtest.net Give me the results here
Mike, Mac Medic