Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Installed latest iOS on iPad and updated pandora app. Can't

Customer Question

Installed latest iOS on iPad and updated pandora app. Can't open Pandora even after reboot and reinstall of app
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
So what happens when you try to open Pandora?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Immediately flips back to home screen
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
OK and that is iOS 9.3.1?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
OK if you have already restarted and deleted and re downloaded the Pandora App I'm afraid the only other thing to try is to Restore your iPad using your computer and iTunes. Do you need directions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Way too severe does Apple Store provide help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Note Pandora only app behaving this way
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
I've had to do it several times on my devices. It makes a backup first then restores everything. This is not Apple so I don't know about that, sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess you can't help me any more. What is your charge if no solution available?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
That is my solution so you don't know if that fixes it without trying, if you have never had to do that you will some day. Anyway see here: http://www.justanswer.com/refund/refund-1-2/refund.aspx?rpt=21213301 I'm sure Apple will tell you the same thing.