Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I just downloaded google hangout, I think. I cannot find out

Customer Question

I just downloaded google hangout, I think. I cannot find out how to connect. I have a hangout call scheduled for 4:40pm today. HELP. I am 73 years young and fairly tech savvy except now.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeAll you need to do is go tohttp://hangouts.google.comIn your web browserThen Click menu > Settings. (three bars in the top left) .Check the box next to Ring on incoming phone calls to hear a ring or get a notification whenever you get a phone call.Calls to your Google Voice number will ring in Hangouts at hangouts.google.com Just leave the web page open If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you