Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to delete a type error message from my iWeb

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to delete a type error message from my iWeb page

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have this message at the bottom of my iWeb. TypeError: formatConversion[formatKey] is not a function. (In 'formatConversion[formatKey](this,localizer)', 'formatConversion[formatKey]' is undefined)

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?

I have googled and realised that it has something to do with the date format but do not know how to fix it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Regards
Jins

Regards
Jins