Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have purchased books from Amazon which appear on my iPad

Customer Question

I have purchased books from Amazon which appear on my iPad Air in the Kindle app but are not listed in the cloud on my Kindle paper white. How do I have the shown on the Kindle so I can read from there?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please sign in your Amazon account at the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, then there, click on the Action icon / button in front of each book you want, then select the Deliver option, then select your kindle device, then click on Deliver, then check.

- If needed, press and hold the Power on / off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on

, then go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless settings on the kindle, and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.