Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I suspect my kids as since there viset thr icon is not in

Customer Question

I suspect my kids as since there viset thr icon for mail for mail is not in the dock and i cant find it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please open Finder (the smiley face icon) on the Dock, then click on Applications (or click on Go menu at the top, then click on Applications)

, then open the Mail application there (scroll down as needed), then you should get the mail icon on the Dock now

, then right-click (or Control + click) on the mail icon on the Dock, then select Options, then click on the option Keep in Dock.

- If it does not work, please let me know what email you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Do you see many applications / icons in Applications with the above steps in my previous reply?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,