GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I forgot my password and cannot get into my phone since I

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** cannot get into my phone since I tried to update it I also cannot get out of what I am in
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Carol. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Many people have experienced issues with this since the latest update. Sometimes it is as simple as resetting your Apple password ***** based on what you are saying, your issue may be more complicated. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I and I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here. I will need to know what exactly you see on your screen at the moment so I can help you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Carol are you still having problems with your iphone? If so, please let me know I am confident that I can help you if you will tell me what you are seeing on your screen. If the issues that you are experiencing are related to the Apple id and password, perhaps the following information will be helpful to you:

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id

Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com

When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.

Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please let me know if this does not work for you.

Reset Apple Password – if you don’t know your apple id 1. Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com

2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.

3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

If that doesn't work for you, as a last resort, you can contact Apple at one of the numbers below. They will ask for some personal information to prove identity ( perhaps last 4 #'s of credit card on account, etc) and you will likely be on hold for quite some time, but if all else fails, it's a good fall back method. United States 1-***-***-****

iPhone 1-800-MY-IPHONE (1-***-***-****)

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!