Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a problem that occurred right after downloading when…

Customer Question
I have a problem that...
I have a problem that occurred right after downloading when I tried to save it. I called the help number 3 days ago for help and got a support id number (417100146). Three days later I am still waiting for that callback. This is a formal complaint.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
No thanks. I BOUGHT your software. Why do I have to pay you to tell me how to correct the problem I have with trying to solve the problem I have with saving it? I think I know the answer but want to be sure before I do it. The risk is that if I do it wrong I lose my 2014 data.
I have used Turbo tax for several years but your support disaster is making me reconsider future use. All I need is the answer to a simple question and 3 days after first trying to get an answer I not only am no where you now want me to pay for the answer.
The support is ***
I need to actually talk to a person on a phone not online to describe the problem to you.
My number is **************. I believe you already have it. Please call.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

This is not Turbo Tax / Intuit support this is a paid answer site. Do you wish to continue?

I didn't want some paid answer service. I wanted TurboTax to fox my problem and that was supposidly who I was calling who i was calling. The lady yesterday was trying to help me but didn't know enough about Mac. I didn't have to pay for that. Now you want money. No.

Right I thought you were mistakenly at the wrong site. Good luck

Mike, Mac Medic