Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need top reactivate my apple ID. New software was

Customer Question
I need top reactivate my...
I need top reactivate my apple ID. New software was installed on my iphone and to activate it my apple iD and password ***** required. I had forgotten the password ***** after multiple tries the apple ID was disabled. What to do. I think I found the password ***** is Bandito#1. Gloria ***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2016
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there, Gloria. My name is***** would be happy to help you with this. Let me see if I can find out how long you have to wait before trying again to unlock your account. One moment please.

Unfortunately, it seems that we are are going to have to wait until tomorrow to try again to unlock. Please click here to view the official Apple policy. It says "After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day." I'm not sure if this means that we need to wait a full 24 hours or that we can try again in the suspect that it will allow you to try again sometime in the morning.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here. PLEASE NOTE: we'll need to set a time to remotely connect tomorrow morning, as nothing can be done today.

I see that you requested secure remote access already. Unfortunately there was an issue with your payment. Often, you just need to call your bank to okay the charges. They sometimes think something is amiss when they see multiple charges from one company in a short period time. I have resent an offer to you. When you're ready to accept it, Please indicate a time tomoorow morning when you will be avaialble to remotely troubleshoot. I do have an previous appointment at 9:00 CST so it would need to be at 7:30am or 8am CST or after 10:30am CST. Please advise.

Gloria, were you able to successfully gain access to your account? If not, please let me know so I can help. If you were able to successfully gain access, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Mac Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.