Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I downloaded the new update this morning, it wont finish

Customer Question
when it says hello it...
I downloaded the new update this morning, it wont finish when it says hello it activation may take a few minutes it didn't so then it said plug into iTunes and finish my laptop says it doesn't reconazie my ipad help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.xz

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi just waiting for it to reboot

It will only take 2 minutes max to reboot. In Hello screen, swipe to continue, connect to your WiFi and activate with your Apple ID and password. Let me know if you still have any difficulty activating it, so we will restore a fresh software on it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its trying to connect should I connect to itunes
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
wont connect what do I do now

Is it not connecting to your WiFi ?

Close iTunes and connect it to your computer. Open your iTunes and it will bring a screen to activate it. Enter your ID and password ***** does it activate ?

If you don't have latest iTunes installed on your computer, then download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

After installing iTunes, open iTunes and does it recognize it and ask you to activate it ?

How is it going Nancy ?

Were you able to activate the iPad Nancy ?

Ashik, Mac Technician