GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I pad activation password / original wont work

Customer Question

I pad activation password ***** original wont work
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, James. My Name is*****'d be happy to help with this. Please give me just a moment and I will provide detailed instructions for resetting your Apple password.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id

Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com

When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.

Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please let me know if this does not work for you.

Reset Apple Password – if you don’t know your apple id

1. Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com

2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.

3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

If this information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

James, did this resolve your issue or do you need more help? If you need more help, please let me know. If

these instructions were helpful to you, please take a moment to rate my service. I am independent contractor for Just Answer and as such, I do not credit for my answer or any compensation for my time without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!