Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there a program or a book to learn apple computers

Customer Question
is there a program or a book to learn apple computers
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Yes, there is a book available. I will find you. What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. You can find the version number there. It is like 10.10.5, 10.11.3 etc. What is yours ?

model MK442LL/A

Thanks. It is a late 2015 model. So it should have the latest Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.

There are two books available. The Missing Manual for Mac and El Capitan for Dummies

OS X El Capitan for Dummies --> http://www.amazon.com/OS-El-Capitan-For-Dummies/dp/1119149614

or

OS X El Capitan : The Missing Manual --> http://www.amazon.com/OS-El-Capitan-Missing-Manual/dp/1491917954/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1H2Q4X7CWC0R5KJHYWCK

If you prefer online guides and then you visit the following website;

Mac Basics from Apple --> https://www.apple.com/support/macbasics/

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask

IMAC21.5''/2.8QC/8GB/1TB-USA

or

Hi there, Just checking. Do you have any more questions ?

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you don't have any questions or satisfied with my service, please rate me as OK Service or higher at the top of the screen and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Good Night,