Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have been using Adobe GoLive (version 7.0.2) and it still

Customer Question
I have been using Adobe...
I have been using Adobe GoLive (version 7.0.2) for years and it still works on our older PowerPC Macs running OS 10.4.11 and OS 10.6.8. But now I have two glitches. When I'm designing a web page and hit the icon for the preview screen, I get an error message that says, "The server's certificate chain is incomplete, and the signer(s) are not registered. Accept?"
So, I try to accept by hitting the "Import" and "OK" buttons, but all buttons and boxes are frozen, and I have to do a force-quit to get out of GoLive.
The other problem happens whey I try to upload a file from my computer to the FTP server. Then I get an error message that says, "(Fetch or Cyberduck) could not upload (the file) because the FTP server sent an unexpected response. Server responded 'Could not create file.'"
I hadn't used GoLive for about 18 months, and I recently uploaded the final update from Adobe for GoLive before I started working. Could this have caused the issues?
Thanks for your help.
-Mike
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2016
Mac Support Specialist: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. You have a compatible with SL problem on the new machine .Go Live no longer exists, so updates are impossible.So you will need to make a copy of you old machine to go-on and use Go live You will need to keep on working on your old machine or you will get FORCE into moving to Dreamweaver. Please let me know if you need more info .

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer