Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm at my vacation condo and when I go to AirPlay to stream…

Customer Question
I'm at my vacation condo...
I'm at my vacation condo and when I go to AirPlay to stream from my iPad only get audio. Don't see an Apple TV the mirror play switch on my phone nor iPad. Wireless speeds here are slower
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

First, ensure your AirPlay is fully updated: go to TV > settings > general > Update Software, to check for any updates.

Also go to TV > Settings > Airplay and ensure it is set it to on.

Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things turn out for you?