Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I just lost all my photos in iPhoto! There are only 6

Customer Question

I just lost all my photos in iPhoto! There are only 6 pictures on there from 2012 now. I've lost over a year's pictures!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was looking at pictures in iPhoto when it said it needed to close and restart. When it did, EVERYTHING was gone!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try rebuilding the library by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201769

If the issue persists, try the instructions in the link below.

http://www.scanyourentirelife.com/all-my-pictures-in-iphoto-disappeared-how-to-safely-get-them-back/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N