Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Glover ipad pro having problems getting it to work I have…

Customer Question
Glover ipad pro having...

Glover ipad pro having problems getting it to work I have set yhe pass word but it want let me go no pass the pass word it reads when I turn it on connect to iTunes like to set set appointment at 1.30 today my number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Or I had it reset one time on line but like I said when I turn it on put in my pass word it just say connect to iTunes.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/11/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

to check, your asking how to set a passcode on your iPad? Is this what you wish to do?

Please let me know.