Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm having the same problem as was happening 3 years ago. My

Customer Question

I'm having the same problem as was happening 3 years ago. My outgoing mail server (AT&T) using my Macsays it's offline and not sure if this is still current for fixing it. I get this problem occasionally and usually can just reenter my password ***** now it just says my outgoing mail server AT&T account is offline.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: That's all - thanks!!
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Do you use Mac Mail with your AT&T email?