Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP
My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What is your Apple ID please?
Okay, thank you. Give me a moment to check on this for you.
yes, what is the last password ***** remember for the apple id***@******.***?
okay, the keychain isssue will be related to the iCloud password error " You can't sign in at this time" "Try again later"
can you sign in to icloud on a different device?
okay, can you browse the web on the Mac?
What is the model off your Mac computer?
okay, did you recently change you mac admin or user account password?
ok try this please>
okay, Your keychain password ***** you automatically authenticate apps and services stored in Keychain Access. Like iCloud, iBooks, etc... When a user is created, the keychain password ***** ***** to match the user’s login password.
When you changed the master password ***** caused the keychain problem.
okay, try this please>
1. Open Keychain Access (located in Applications/Utilities)
2. Go to the "Keychain Access" menu and select "Preferences"
3. Click the "First Aid" tab
4. Make sure the "Synchronize login keychain password" box is checked
5. Close the Preferences window
6. Go to the "Keychain Access" menu and select "Keychain First Aid"
7. Enter your username and password
8. Click the "Repair" button
okay, that is what is causing the issue. Somehow when changing the password ***** you changed it affected the keychain access.
Try this first>
if that fails you can delete your keychain then recreate it. This routine is useful if your keychain appears to be corrupt or otherwise inaccessible. This can be accomplished as follows:
1. Launch Keychain Access (located in Applications/Utilities)
2. Click "Show Keychains" in the lower-left corner of the window.
3. Select the problematic keychain from the left-hand pane.
4. Navigate to the "File" menu and select "Delete Keychain '(name of keychain)'"
5. Check all options for deletion and press "OK"
6. Create a new keychain by going to the "File" menu, then "New" and selecting
7. You can now make this keychain your default if you desire by selecting it, then
going to the "File" menu and selecting "Make '(name of keychain)' Default"
Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.
Thank you very much!
okay, let me know if you need anything.
does any of your previous passwords work on the keychain?
try this also>
you can also try Selecting "Create New Keychain" this will result in the destruction of the original keychain and all associated passwords. Each password ***** need to be reentered.
that should take care of it. Each time you log in to your apps and programs the new keychain will store the password.
please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.
okay, try this please>sign out of your Apple ID in iBooks for Mac, open iBooks and go to Store menu (on the menu bar) > Sign Out
Then sign back in.