Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Ipad third generation and it just shut off and I…

Customer Question
I have an Ipad third...
I have an Ipad third generation and it just shut off and I can't get it to turn back on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time for 20 seconds or until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.