Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

My ipad mini is locked 't know why or how to unlock it

Customer Question

my ipad mini is locked don't know why or how to unlock it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,