Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I uninstall something I did not intend to install. It…

Customer Question
How do I uninstall something...
How do I uninstall something I did not intend to install. It is called Login Faster, powered by Safer Browser?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. When do you see Login Faster?

Does this issue occur in Safari application only?

Does Login Faster show up in Finder -> Applications?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

1. Open Finder, then open Applications, then if you see Login Faster there, then drag it to the Trash.

2. In Safari application, click on Safari menu at the top, then click on Preferences, then click on Extensions tab at the top, and uninstall Login Faster if you see it, and check.

3. If needed, quit Safari, then press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard, and open Safari application
, once Safari application is open, then release the Shift key, then check.
4. If needed, see another method at

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19241?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.