Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am processing a few show choir dvds. each one has a menu…

Customer Question
i am processing a few...
i am processing a few show choir dvds. each one has a menu that allows the viewer to see the current show and also to see the award presentations. The problem that i am having is that in idvd, the project works for a few minutes and then quits. It gives me an error code 'render/encoding error'.
What is odd is that i have made 15 dvds with no problem, but then BOOM the thing quits. Had the geek squad look at it, and they worked for about four hours and sorta fixed it, but after a few successes, the thing quit again!
Not sure what to do. Does it matter that the Award Presentation is in 1280 and the show is in 960?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Ive sent you an offer for secure remote assistance, as you requested. Once that is accepted we can continue~

Dustin S.

actually I believe that I have a video card that is heading south on me