Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to deactivate my account I havnt used it & I'm still…

Customer Question
Hi I am Danny...

Hi I am Danny I want to deactivate my account I havnt used it & I'm still getting charged on my credit card

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I used it over the weekend now my credit card is over I want it stopped

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?

No I just want out

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there Danny and welcome

This is Just Answer, a technical support desk. Is your account with use here? As I see no previous activity on your account.

Please let me know