Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to buy an app. You are asking ID please help…

Customer Question
I am trying to buy...
I am trying to buy an app. You are asking for Apple ID please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it also show an email address?

Do you know if you have an Apple ID account or not?

What's the model of your device, such as a Mac computer, or an iPad tablet, or iPhone, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

First, your Apple ID is your email address. Secondly, please do the following in order to reset your Apple ID password:

Solution #1:

1. Click on the Apple website below:
    http://iforgot.apple.com/
  2. Then there, enter your email address.
  3. Then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID password.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please click on the website below:

https://appleid.apple.com/account

, then there, fill out the form. Then click on Continue at the bottom in order to create an Apple ID account.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Solution #3:

- If that still does not work, please click on the website below:

https://getsupport.apple.com/

, then there, click on the option Apple ID, then click on the option Forgot Apple ID Password. Then there, you can schedule a support phone call with Apple.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.